Neverending Story

Converse about various topics, funny pictures and youtube videos.
SquigY0
DJ

Re: Neverending Story

Post by SquigY0 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:14 am

Drini1217 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:14 am Right as Drini finished talking, GT's cellphone started ringing. GT looked down to see who was calling and to his surprise it was cinco! "Hey cinco," said GT as he answered the phone, "what's going on?"

To which cinco said...
Hi Angels. I have a job for you. When you didn't call SquigY0 on Skype like you promised, he Google stalked me, and figured out where I live. He's now on my lawn refusing to leave until you talk to him. I keep saying "No." and then he keeps responding with different versions of "Yes" (for example yup, aha, affirmative). I can't even get him to repeat one, as now he's somehow saying yes in every foreign language known, and possibly either dead languages or ones he's making up.

Please for the love of Jesus make it stop!

GT's phone then sent an electric shock to his hand, and he threw it in surprise, into the open window of a car that just happened to be coming at the same moment. GT & Drini tried to signal the driver to stop so they could get the phone back but they just kept on driving and were soon out of sight.

One phone gone, and definitely now facing the biggest challenge of their lives (this SquigY0 character is not one to just go away, be silent, or be told no), our duo had some serious decisions to make...
Perfected / Select Sundays@3pm Eastern
The SquigY0 Radio Show / Select Wednesdays@8pm Eastern
It IS Worse / Selected selecteds
AKApodcast http://akapodcast.podomatic.com

Drini1217
DJ

Post by Drini1217 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:55 pm

SquigY0 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:14 am One phone gone, and definitely now facing the biggest challenge of their lives (this SquigY0 character is not one to just go away, be silent, or be told no), our duo had some serious decisions to make...
"Well shit that's no good," said GT as the duo watched the car now holding GT's phone drive off into the distance. "Umm yeah we need all the resources and help we can get but our supply seems to be steadily declining!," exclaimed Drini, "we can't let cinco suffer with SquigY0 being there but we need to find Katy and Milly Bays too. We need some serious help!"

As soon as Drini finished his sentence, the phone in his pocket started buzzing. "Oh great, now what?," questioned GT. "I don't know, I can only imagine what this could be after how this day has gone," said Drini as he pulled his phone from his pocket. Reluctantly pressing the accept button, Drini said "hello?" and answered the phone. To the duo's surprise it was shizzo!

"Hello angels, I overheard your conversation because I've been listening to what's going on through Drini's phone like the FBI agents trained me to do. Anyway, I heard about SquigY0 bugging cinco as well as Milly Bays disappearing with Katy Stone and I agree, you boys need some serious help." The duo was in shock at shizzo's stealthy, crafty maneuvers as their watchful overlord so to speak but they continued to listen as shizzo offered some advice...

SquigY0
DJ

Post by SquigY0 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:03 pm

Drini1217 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:55 pm "Hello angels, I overheard your conversation because I've been listening to what's going on through Drini's phone like the FBI agents trained me to do. Anyway, I heard about SquigY0 bugging cinco as well as Milly Bays disappearing with Katy Stone and I agree, you boys need some serious help." The duo was in shock at shizzo's stealthy, crafty maneuvers as their watchful overlord so to speak but they continued to listen as shizzo offered some advice...
Don't whizz on an electric fence. Don't eat yellow snow. And keep do do doing that thing you do.

The line then went dead, as GT and Drini looked at each super confused. But then Drini remembered that shizzo was calling from the 1930s, when liquor was illegal and the telegraph was king, therefore everything just said was a massive labyrinth of secret code that needed to be unraveled and deciphered.

Three seemingly unrelated sage pieces of advice, when combined, actually started making some sort of sense. An electric fence surrounding both yellow and doodoo could only mean one thing: There was something very important needed to end all of this conflict. And it lived inside the enclosure at SquigY0's house meant to kept his cute yet demon dog Scooter in and others out. So now...

Drini1217
DJ

Post by Drini1217 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:27 pm

SquigY0 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:03 pm Three seemingly unrelated sage pieces of advice, when combined, actually started making some sort of sense. An electric fence surrounding both yellow and doodoo could only mean one thing: There was something very important needed to end all of this conflict. And it lived inside the enclosure at SquigY0's house meant to kept his cute yet demon dog Scooter in and others out. So now...
This meant that the duo had to venture to dread land of Bal'mor where you had to step carefully for fear of getting shot up but it also meant that they would get to see the fabulous Twitches, the demon dog wrangler.

"Oh this is gonna be interesting to say the least," said Drini to GT. GT just blinked and stared blankly at Drini for he had never been to Baltimore and had no idea how rough parts of the area can be. "We better armor up just to be safe," explained Drini.

Once gathering their armor, the duo set off for the land of Bal'mor to see Twitches, the demon dog wrangler, and to ask for her input on this mysterious item being held at SquigY0's house guarded by the cute and loveable yet demon dog Scooter. "Hopefully she can help us out or at least knows what SquigY0's talking about," said GT. "After all those years of marriage, I hope she knows exactly what it's gonna take to wrangle SquigY0 up from cinco's," said Drini.

After surviving the treacherous route through Bal'mor to SquigY0 and Twitches' house, the duo knocked on the door...

SquigY0
DJ

Post by SquigY0 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:25 am

Drini1217 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:27 pm After surviving the treacherous route through Bal'mor to SquigY0 and Twitches' house, the duo knocked on the door...
"WHO DIS?!?!", came a terse response from the other side.

"It's....", squeaked Drini. He cleared his throat. "It's GT and Drini", he said with slightly more authority yet somehow it still came out several octaves higher than usual."

The door swung open, and to their surprise, there stood a jovial bearded SquigY0. "Dude, you guys are here! Just in time for Pride Month too! Come on in. Let me just drop these bags of cocaine over here on the table." SquigY0 backed up to his coffee table, lifted his leg slightly, shimmied his hips, and about a dozen little baggies of white powder dropped out of the legs of his shorts in a pile on the table. "Aaaaaaah!" he exclaimed.

There was silence in the room for what seemed like many minutes. Drini didn't really know where to begin. Luckily, that GT is unflappable. "What the fuck bish? You're nasty! And how the fuck are you on cinco's lawn AND here at home? Explain yourself now! I own the station and I own your ass and all the cocaine in it so speak up!"

SquigY0 stood there stunned for a moment. He got ready to speak, but then was suddenly overcome by a coughing fit. On his last cough, white powder ran down his leg, then an empty open baggie floated down to the floor from the same source. Squig looked at the baggie and the powder, whispered "oh God..." and crumpled to the floor...

Drini1217
DJ

Post by Drini1217 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:00 pm

SquigY0 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:25 am SquigY0 stood there stunned for a moment. He got ready to speak, but then was suddenly overcome by a coughing fit. On his last cough, white powder ran down his leg, then an empty open baggie floated down to the floor from the same source. Squig looked at the baggie and the powder, whispered "oh God..." and crumpled to the floor...
"Oh my god!" screamed GT as he dropped to his knees next to SquigY0's crumpled body, "the bish is dead!"

"Move, let me check," said Drini as he kneeled down. He placed his ear against SquigY0's chest and said, "I can still hear a faint heartbeat."

"Oh thank god!" exclaimed GT, "I was worried we'd have to dispose of his body and I don't want to deal with all that mess."

"Stand back, I can fix this," said Drini as he pulled out an injection needle from his travel pack. In one sweeping motion he swung the needle and jabbed SquigY0 in the chest. In about 5 seconds, SquigY0's eyes snapped open and he sat straight up.

"Holy shit what a rush!" SquigY0 exclaimed, "that's some good shit Drini! Better then what I got! What is it?"

"Um it's Narcan and it's meant to be used only for drug overdoses so let's be more careful next time you try to smuggle cocaine up your ass," answered Drini.

"Oh yeah sure sure," nodded SquigY0, "so what brings you boys to my hood? You said something about me being on cinco's lawn?"

"Uh yeah bish, how the hell are you here when we just got a call from cinco saying you were there harassing her!?" said GT.

"Ummm yea that's definitely not me," answered SquigY0, "I just got back from Mexico in case you couldn't tell and I went via Texas not Cali."

"Well then who the hell is there on cinco's lawn??" questioned GT

"Hmm," said SquigY0 stroking his beard, "could it possibly be?"

"Possibly be what?" asked Drini.

"There's a possibility that it could be Milly Bays," responded SquigY0, "I noticed I had a few missed calls from him when I made it back across the border and got cell service back. He left a voicemail saying something about going cross country and was swinging down my way from Jersey."

"We were just in Jersey at Katy's Kafe and ran into Milly there!," said GT, "they had to close the Kafe because Katy mysteriously disappeared and Drini and I think Milly took her for helping us escape."

"Well if it is Milly Bays, then you'll need some of this to help distract him," SquigY0 said as he tossed a couple baggies of the cocaine GT and Drini's way, "he loves this stuff."

"Thanks for that," said Drini, "we better get a move on if we are gonna help cinco."

As the duo turned for the exit, SquigY0's better half Twitches came strolling in the door...