The Dream Log

Converse about various topics, funny pictures and youtube videos.
Drini1217
DJ

Re: The Dream Log

Post by Drini1217 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:44 pm

SquigY0 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:40 am I contact a cousin who has a large income source with a great business opportunity. We're going to establish a prison, and then get state money for every inmate we can get.

We establish the prison on paper, and then apply for transfer of criminals deemed not a threat to our prison. We get one to start, and lock him up in a wire frame dog kennel, but tall enough for a person to stand in. We don't have a building so he's just in the kennel out in a field.

We slowly get more transfers, but not fast enough to make the money we want, so my cousin has to go back to his large income source (which is his wife) to get more money to step up the process.

With more money in hand, our field of kenneled prisoners is at a great number, and we build a mansion next to the field of prisoners. Unfortunately, the stacking of kennels causes a structural problem, and the back falls off of one of the "cells". That prisoner lets all of the other prisoners go, they burn down the mansion, and flee.

Later, we're at a soup kitchen where all of the prisoners are now working. We've brought them burlap banners (presumably that would be placed on the front of a human-sized wire frame kennel) with their name, as well as either their nickname or an honorary title. This is to show them how appreciated they were at our prison and to lure them back to stay with us again.

I probably shouldn't laugh cuz this one is kinda dark but the ending really cracked me up hahaha

SquigY0
DJ

Post by SquigY0 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:16 am

Our ServiceNow team has two new interns (a female and a male) that they want to showcase, so they have them prepare presentations to share on stage at a meeting.

The female presents first, and her background is a very nice old street scene with some signs eluding to the topics she's going to cover. However, her presentation is largely just some background music with her mostly just standing there while the music plays, then she moves on to the next topic. She maybe has three "slides" worth of content for the whole presentation.

At completion of her presentation she gets a standing ovation and is immediately awarded for apparently having the best presentation in the history of all the best presentations. I get highly angry about this and rant to everybody around me that will listen. I don't think the male intern ever ends up presenting, and if he does, it's not memorable or awarded.

During this whole thing, my podcast is playing on my phone sitting nearby.
Perfected / Select Sundays@3pm Eastern
The SquigY0 Radio Show / Select Wednesdays@8pm Eastern
It IS Worse / Selected selecteds
AKApodcast http://akapodcast.podomatic.com

Drini1217
DJ

Post by Drini1217 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:30 am

SquigY0 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:16 am Our ServiceNow team has two new interns (a female and a male) that they want to showcase, so they have them prepare presentations to share on stage at a meeting.

The female presents first, and her background is a very nice old street scene with some signs eluding to the topics she's going to cover. However, her presentation is largely just some background music with her mostly just standing there while the music plays, then she moves on to the next topic. She maybe has three "slides" worth of content for the whole presentation.

At completion of her presentation she gets a standing ovation and is immediately awarded for apparently having the best presentation in the history of all the best presentations. I get highly angry about this and rant to everybody around me that will listen. I don't think the male intern ever ends up presenting, and if he does, it's not memorable or awarded.

During this whole thing, my podcast is playing on my phone sitting nearby.
hmmm this one is quite interesting, sure there's lots of background meaning in it

SquigY0
DJ

Post by SquigY0 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:13 pm

My dad's best friend is in a hospital the next county up (around a 30-40 minute drive from here) and he's dying. We all go to visit him there, but everybody is noticeably cold to me, even going so far as to make dinner plans after visiting him and not inviting me.

I go home dejected and pissed off, and later call the hospital to see how the friend is doing. The phone won't ring at all when I call the hospital. So I end up taking a drive up and find that all the lettering has been removed from the hospital, making it appear to now be a vacant building. I end up going to see my dad, and find out that his friend died, and I feel somehow guilty/responsible for it.

Before the wake for my dad's friend, my mother cuts my hair (I guess I couldn't be seen at a wake with COVID hair) and when I look in the mirror afterwards, I look like a woman. I go to the wake, and all of my brother's friends from high school are there. I'm talking to some who I remember but don't remember me, and I say it's probably because I look like a woman. They say I don't look like a woman.

Drini1217
DJ

Post by Drini1217 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:08 pm

SquigY0 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:13 pm My dad's best friend is in a hospital the next county up (around a 30-40 minute drive from here) and he's dying. We all go to visit him there, but everybody is noticeably cold to me, even going so far as to make dinner plans after visiting him and not inviting me.

I go home dejected and pissed off, and later call the hospital to see how the friend is doing. The phone won't ring at all when I call the hospital. So I end up taking a drive up and find that all the lettering has been removed from the hospital, making it appear to now be a vacant building. I end up going to see my dad, and find out that his friend died, and I feel somehow guilty/responsible for it.

Before the wake for my dad's friend, my mother cuts my hair (I guess I couldn't be seen at a wake with COVID hair) and when I look in the mirror afterwards, I look like a woman. I go to the wake, and all of my brother's friends from high school are there. I'm talking to some who I remember but don't remember me, and I say it's probably because I look like a woman. They say I don't look like a woman.
Dude looks like a lady!

SquigY0
DJ

Post by SquigY0 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:37 am

I'm tapped as the one to enter a realm and face an ancient demon. I'm whisked off to a place in the country where I'm trained on what I need to do. Basically, I have to defeat all of the obstacles it's setup for me, and then eventually it. If I defeat it, we're all saved for a year; if I don't, it's satisfied in its killing of me, and everyone's also saved for a year.

They let me sleep in on the day of the battle, and I awake to find that without my knowledge and approval, they've changed some of the parameters of the battle. A big piece of it is they've changed the size of the zone between where I'm going to do battle, and come back into reality, making it harder for me to escape.

The night of the battle, there's tons of pomp and circumstance, and I have to wait for all of it to complete before I go into the demon realm to do battle. I get tired of waiting, am still pissed about the changes, and hit the button that allows me entry to the demon realm. Only about 30 seconds in, they figure out what I've done, and are somehow able to pull me out.

Suddenly, I'm on a yearly olympics-style Nickelodean show (think: Guts! but more involved). I'm in an event that's sort of a cross between a race, obstacle course, and the round in American Gladiators where you have different weapons and try to hit the target above the gladiator. I have a dart gun and i'm running through the course taking out other competitors left and right. Suddenly I feel something, and a football falls at my feet. Another competitor is celebrating in a nearby archway that he eliminated me.

I'm back in the main lobby of the competition, which is now over. It's setup museum-style with presentations with highlights of past years of this Nickelodean competition, and we're able to view them almost like virtual reality, where the things are happening around us as if we're there.

Drini1217
DJ

Post by Drini1217 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21 am

SquigY0 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:37 am I'm tapped as the one to enter a realm and face an ancient demon. I'm whisked off to a place in the country where I'm trained on what I need to do. Basically, I have to defeat all of the obstacles it's setup for me, and then eventually it. If I defeat it, we're all saved for a year; if I don't, it's satisfied in its killing of me, and everyone's also saved for a year.

They let me sleep in on the day of the battle, and I awake to find that without my knowledge and approval, they've changed some of the parameters of the battle. A big piece of it is they've changed the size of the zone between where I'm going to do battle, and come back into reality, making it harder for me to escape.

The night of the battle, there's tons of pomp and circumstance, and I have to wait for all of it to complete before I go into the demon realm to do battle. I get tired of waiting, am still pissed about the changes, and hit the button that allows me entry to the demon realm. Only about 30 seconds in, they figure out what I've done, and are somehow able to pull me out.

Suddenly, I'm on a yearly olympics-style Nickelodean show (think: Guts! but more involved). I'm in an event that's sort of a cross between a race, obstacle course, and the round in American Gladiators where you have different weapons and try to hit the target above the gladiator. I have a dart gun and i'm running through the course taking out other competitors left and right. Suddenly I feel something, and a football falls at my feet. Another competitor is celebrating in a nearby archway that he eliminated me.

I'm back in the main lobby of the competition, which is now over. It's setup museum-style with presentations with highlights of past years of this Nickelodean competition, and we're able to view them almost like virtual reality, where the things are happening around us as if we're there.
This is a subconscious thought about the upcoming AKA Challenge :) ;)

SquigY0
DJ

Post by SquigY0 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:03 am

Drini1217 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21 am This is a subconscious thought about the upcoming AKA Challenge :) ;)
Likely! Based on what I've been seeing, I believe jimmy is the demon.

Drini1217
DJ

Post by Drini1217 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:57 pm

SquigY0 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:03 am
Drini1217 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21 am This is a subconscious thought about the upcoming AKA Challenge :) ;)
Likely! Based on what I've been seeing, I believe jimmy is the demon.
HAHAHA highly likely :twisted: <-jimmy

Drini1217
DJ

Post by Drini1217 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:02 pm

I've been having some pretty odd dreams myself here lately but unfortunately am only able to remember for a brief period of time when I first wake up from the dream but once I fall back asleep and wake up later for the day I cannot recall all of the details other than a few minor things and the fact that the dream was a weird one >.<