The Dream Log

Converse about various topics, funny pictures and youtube videos.
Drini1217
DJ

Re: The Dream Log

Post by Drini1217 » Fri May 13, 2022 2:13 pm

SquigY0 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:14 pm A woman on the call speaks up and says that information has already been provided in the packet preceding this call, I should refer to this packet, and that question should not be asked nor will it be answered on this call.
Did it self-destruct in 30 seconds?

SquigY0
DJ

Post by SquigY0 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:36 pm

i may have rage quit
Perfected / Select Sundays@3pm Eastern
The SquigY0 Radio Show / Select Wednesdays@8pm Eastern
It IS Worse / Selected selecteds
AKApodcast http://akapodcast.podomatic.com

SquigY0
DJ

Post by SquigY0 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:35 am

GT is working at my previous company and when my team finds out he's a project manager, we employ him to run all our team meetings. Unfortunately, we find out too late that that entails a break being taken where he introduces some songs and plays them as an intermission to the meeting halfway through. While the songs are playing, he's driving home, where he'll pick up the second half of the meeting.

It's taking him too long to get home so the music keeps playing, and members of my team are coming up to me upset because they have agenda items that they want to cover and can't because the music's still playing. I tell them I'll talk to him about it. I video chat him, honestly to tell him that this arrangement isn't going to work. He picks up the call with his penis pointing directly into the camera. I make some kind of joking comment about putting that armadillo back in its shell, and we bullshit the rest of the call, me never actually telling him he's fired.

Drini1217
DJ

Post by Drini1217 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:12 pm

SquigY0 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:35 am GT is working at my previous company and when my team finds out he's a project manager, we employ him to run all our team meetings. Unfortunately, we find out too late that that entails a break being taken where he introduces some songs and plays them as an intermission to the meeting halfway through. While the songs are playing, he's driving home, where he'll pick up the second half of the meeting.

It's taking him too long to get home so the music keeps playing, and members of my team are coming up to me upset because they have agenda items that they want to cover and can't because the music's still playing. I tell them I'll talk to him about it. I video chat him, honestly to tell him that this arrangement isn't going to work. He picks up the call with his penis pointing directly into the camera. I make some kind of joking comment about putting that armadillo back in its shell, and we bullshit the rest of the call, me never actually telling him he's fired.
Why are you always staring at someone's cock??? o.O

SquigY0
DJ

Post by SquigY0 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:37 pm

My best friend is running a low-cost airline, mostly used by elderly and hispanic people. There are no problems getting them where they need to go, but if they need to change their flight or ask a question, the only way to get in touch is to go to a window in the back hallway of the airport, and there's usually nobody at the window. For some reason the FAA, when investigating him, enlist me to help. I help them bust into the room behind the window, where we find the employees huddled in a corner trying to stay out of view of the window. While back there, we also find that all of the posted licenses for his business are actually forged, scans of some other company's licenses but you can't tell on the other side of the window. I then help them find an apartment he has with more employees hiding there with all of the servers for the company and space behind an unfinished wall that has 100s of feet of network cable.
---
SSnakie comes to my family's Christmas at my aunt's house. At some point we leave in his hooptie and go to a back alley nearby next to some woods. There are some drug dealing kids back there, and he tells them that their dealers up on the corner that we came in through are running away with all the money and drugs they have. The other dealers run out after them, and we jump out of his car, leaving the doors hanging open, and grab all the drugs and money that they left. They're coming back way too quick, so we end up abandoning the car and running into the woods. We look out every once in awhile where more dealers and their boss are hanging in and out of the car. We eventually go back to my aunt's house.

Later, my cousin's best friend accompanies us back to the alley which is now empty but the car is still there. We tell him what happened, and he pulls a gun out, and says how it would've gone differently if he was there with that. Suddenly, several cops come into the alley on foot and yell at him to put the gun down, and arrest him. We're supposed to all stay and give a statement, but somehow I'm able to get away back to my aunt's house, where they're really mad at me cause I got my cousin's best friend arrested.
---
I decide to transition and go through the whole process. After done, I realize I never figured out things before I transitioned, so I keep going into the wrong bathroom or get confused about what bathroom I'm supposed to use. I keep walking around outside shirtless and have to keep being reminded that I'm not supposed to do that.

GT.
DJ / Owner

Post by GT. » Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:10 am

SquigY0 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:37 pm My best friend is running a low-cost airline, mostly used by elderly and hispanic people. There are no problems getting them where they need to go, but if they need to change their flight or ask a question, the only way to get in touch is to go to a window in the back hallway of the airport, and there's usually nobody at the window. For some reason the FAA, when investigating him, enlist me to help. I help them bust into the room behind the window, where we find the employees huddled in a corner trying to stay out of view of the window. While back there, we also find that all of the posted licenses for his business are actually forged, scans of some other company's licenses but you can't tell on the other side of the window. I then help them find an apartment he has with more employees hiding there with all of the servers for the company and space behind an unfinished wall that has 100s of feet of network cable.
---
SSnakie comes to my family's Christmas at my aunt's house. At some point we leave in his hooptie and go to a back alley nearby next to some woods. There are some drug dealing kids back there, and he tells them that their dealers up on the corner that we came in through are running away with all the money and drugs they have. The other dealers run out after them, and we jump out of his car, leaving the doors hanging open, and grab all the drugs and money that they left. They're coming back way too quick, so we end up abandoning the car and running into the woods. We look out every once in awhile where more dealers and their boss are hanging in and out of the car. We eventually go back to my aunt's house.

Later, my cousin's best friend accompanies us back to the alley which is now empty but the car is still there. We tell him what happened, and he pulls a gun out, and says how it would've gone differently if he was there with that. Suddenly, several cops come into the alley on foot and yell at him to put the gun down, and arrest him. We're supposed to all stay and give a statement, but somehow I'm able to get away back to my aunt's house, where they're really mad at me cause I got my cousin's best friend arrested.
---
I decide to transition and go through the whole process. After done, I realize I never figured out things before I transitioned, so I keep going into the wrong bathroom or get confused about what bathroom I'm supposed to use. I keep walking around outside shirtless and have to keep being reminded that I'm not supposed to do that.
Is this all in one dream? If so, JESUS.

SquigY0
DJ

Post by SquigY0 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:50 am

GT. wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:10 am Is this all in one dream? If so, JESUS.
In these cases no. But sometimes, I DO have unrelated dreams that just connect to each other, and it somehow makes sense at the time.

Turtle
Listener

Post by Turtle » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:32 pm

I came.

SquigY0
DJ